The Socotra's Island Honey is one of the world's most expensive honeys but also one of the rarest. This honey comes from misterious island of Socotra, off Yemen.
This island is home to flora which one third of it is found nowhere else on earth. This strange honey, bitter and sweet taste both, is suitable not only for diabetics, but we attribute it to the fact the fight against diabetes.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Another being the only honey in the world called to fight against diabetes, Socotra Island's Honey has the property to:
- Strengthen the immune system and vascular
- Treat digestive diseases and colorectal or gastric reflux
- To destroy worms or bacteria
- Neutralizing cough and other infections of the breasts or throat
- Be beneficial for the treatment of kidney and allergies
A product of scarcity. Indeed, Most Clove Oils...
Argan Honey of Morocco
The many virtues of Nigella oil "Habba Sawda"...
The Yemen Sumur Honey is called like that due...
The Yemeni Wild flower Honey is a poly-floral...
Without exaggeration, this Sidr Honeycomb is...
A product of scarcity. Indeed, Most Oils Ginger...
This superb Honey Spoon made in France of...
This delicious mixture with Sidr Honey is...
A product of scarcity. Indeed, Most Sidr Oils...