This powerful seed is very used in Yemen for the treatment of witchcraft eaten or swallowed. It should be used with great caution. It is a powerful purgative.
See below for precautions.
20 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Sold in packs of 5 seeds, ONE AND SINGLE SEED must be used, NEVER 2.
Precautions for use:
- Do not take the effects of this seed lightly.
- IT IS IMPERATIVE TO TAKE ONLY ONE SEED.
- If there is a need to take it again, WAIT ONE TO TWO WEEKS BETWEEN EACH TAKE.
- Avoid fasting while taking this seed and drink a good amount of water.
- Peel the seed, and chew it well before swallowing it with a large glass of water.
- Drink another one to two large glasses of water just after swallowing the seed to avoid irritation of the throat.
- This seed, due to its toxicity, causes strong nausea and diarrhea to clean the belly, so it should be used with great care.
- Wash your hands after touching and peeling the seed.
- Drink one or two large glasses of water between vomiting to prevent irritation of the throat and facilitate cleansing and vomiting.
- Do not take in case of illness or fatigue.
- Do not give to children under 12, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Avoid using this seed if you have to leave your home.
- Use it preferably in the morning or late morning, because the unpleasant effects can last several hours (7-12 hours or more). If necessary, it is advisable to eat honey, bananas or rice to make fade these effects which are sometimes difficult to bear, especially after many hours.
- Despite its rather unpleasant effects, it is, by experience, what is most used in Yemen to clean the belly of witchcraft swallowed or eaten.
We only provide this seed, which is widely used in Yemen, but we are not responsible for its misuse or undesirable effects.
A Solid Shampoo with Nigella from EthiopiaWorld...
Organic certified by COSMOS and KOSHER, 100%...
The Red Tiger Balm relieves inflammation of...
The antiseptic and healing properties of Thyme...
Rare and precious, Certified Organic by...
Black Seed Powder "Habachia" From Ethiopia...
The leaves of Jujube or Sidr are used to remedy...
Without exaggeration, this Sidr Honeycomb is...
Édition Collector du Magnifique ouvrage qui...
Black Seed "Habachia" From Ethiopia Grade A...