This powerful seed is very used in Yemen for the treatment of witchcraft eaten or swallowed. It should be used with great caution. It is a powerful purgative.
See below for precautions.
25 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Sold in packs of 5 seeds, A SINGLE SEED must be used, NEVER 2.
- Do not take the effects of the seed lightly.
- IT IS IMPERATIVE TO TAKE ONLY ONE SEED.
- If there is a need to renew the outlet, WAIT ONE TO TWO WEEKS BETWEEN EACH OUTLET.
- Peel seed and chew it thoroughly before swallowing.
- Drink a glass of water just after swallowing the seed to prevent irritation of the throat.
- This seed, due to its toxicity, causes severe nausea and diarrhea to clean the stomach, and is therefore used with great caution.
- Wash your hands after touching the seed and peel.
- Drink one to two glasses of water between the vomiting to avoid irritation of the throat and ease of cleaning and vomiting.
- Do not take in case of illness or tiredness.
- Do not give to children under 12, pregnant or nursing women.
- Avoid using the seed if you have to leave your home.
- Use it instead a day when you know that you will stay at home because the unpleasant effects can last several hours. If necessary, it is advisable to eat honey to fade these effects sometimes prove hard to bear, especially after many hours.
- Despite its rather unpleasant effects, it is what is most used in Yemen to clean the belly of a swallowed or eaten witchcraft.
The leaves of Jujube or Sidr are used to remedy...
Honey spurge "Daghmoos" of Morocco
Black Seed Powder "Habachia" From Ethiopia...
Whiten your teeth with our Organic Activated...
The Socotra's Island Honey is one of the...
Without exaggeration, this Sidr Honeycomb is...
The many virtues of Nigella oil "Habba Sawda"...
Black Seed "Habachia" From Ethiopia Grade A...
The Yemen Sumur Honey is called like that due...
Made from hand-made cold saponification, this...