The antiseptic and healing properties of Thyme Honey make it an exceptional honey. Recognized even by great surgeons, this Authentic Thyme Honey, rare and very fragrant, is very effective in stimulating immune defenses, accelerate the healing process, preserve small infections, clear the airways congested .
8 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our Thyme Honey is produced in Morocco. It is an authentic honey, with exceptional and breathtaking virtues.
Thyme Honey is recommended for naturally treating infectious diseases and clearing the airways. It is very useful for treating coughs, bronchitis, colds or flu and preventing the proliferation of bacteria and fighting infections.
Its healing power is perhaps its most impressive property. Thyme honey is an exceptional natural healing. It is sometimes even used in hospitals by surgeons because it allows rapid healing of wounds by accelerating the reconstruction of cell tissues.
It is used in particular for the treatment:
- light burns helping to rebuild the skin and accelerated healing thanks to its anti-bacterial properties.
- wounds even infected ones because it is considered, like the Sidr Honey, as a natural disinfectant, thus favoring a strong and rapid reduction of the bacteria present on the wound, preventing its proliferation, and a rapid cicatrization by its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties.
- localized skin lesions or necrosis by promoting the elimination of necrotic tissue thanks to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties thus allowing the regeneration of the dermis.
- juvenile acne by applying it as a mask to cleanse the face and thus give a healthier and softer skin.
- In cure, it is advisable to take a teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before the meal and one in the evening before sleeping. It is possible to take this spoonful as it is or dilute it in a glass of warm water. This last use is even recommended because it allows easier and faster ingestion.
- In local application, like Sidr Honey, its healing property is one of its most impressive properties. Able to promote or accelerate the healing of tissues, it is considered a powerful natural disinfectant able to fight against infections.
After cleaning the wound to be treated with saline or hydrogen peroxide, use a sterilized object preferably, especially if the part to be treated is at risk of infection, spread the honey directly on the wound or on a gauze that will be positioned on the wound, then eventually cover the gauze with a protective pad if necessary to keep the dressing overnight or a day. Then replace it every day. Due to its viscosity, Thyme Honey is very easy to apply, facilitates the replacement of dressings, rinses and then cleans itself very simply.
- Store Thyme Honey in a cool, dry place, away from moisture and at room temperature.
- Honey Thyme can crystallize but this is a natural phenomenon peculiar to many honeys. To give it a liquid appearance, warm it in a water bath taking care not to exceed the temperature of the water over 40°C.
- It is strongly discouraged to expose it to the sun, high temperatures and temperatures above 40°C because these factors are causes of degradation of honey and the loss of its therapeutic benefits.